Category: Job Preparation | Date: March 1, 2019, 12:20 p.m. | Total Views: 1466
Tags: Job Preparation
merojob puts in immense efforts to make job searching an easy and effective experience for you. Our website is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, and we are continuously looking for ways to improve even more.To start your job search, you need to first register and create free merojob profile, which should take less than a minute. You can register with your personal email address and upon verification, you’re registered with merojob.
When you register, you have to create your profile for further process. Here are eight sections of profile explained in details to help you better showcase yourself and your requirements. We recommend that you follow this guide simultaneously as you are filling up your profile.
1. Job Preference: In this section, you are required to give details on the kind of job you are looking for:
2. Basic information: Provide basic information about yourself
3. Education: Provide all your academic information in this section. Choose your degree from the provided list of options, and then fill in your education program, board and name of institute. Also specify your marks and year of graduation. To add another education programme simply click on “add another education” and follow the same. Be sure to add your latest education degree first. If you are still currently studying, check the “currently studying here” box in your latest education programme.
4. Training: If you have received any extra training in any field, click on add training and fill in the details. If you haven’t received any training, just leave the whole section blank.
5. Work experience: In this section provide details about where you have worked before. Internships, part-times or voluntary work also counts. Also specify your duties, responsibilities and achievements in detail, as this will be one section that employers will be most interested in.However, if you haven’t worked anywhere before, it’s still all right. Everyone starts somewhere, and there are plenty of opportunities.
6. Language: Add all the languages you know and rate them in terms how fluent you are in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
7. Social Account: Provide links to the social accounts that you hold- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. Specify the social account and paste your profile URL.
Tip: Be sure to remove any compromising photos or posts that might be harmful to your job eligibility, as employers are increasingly screening job seekers via social accounts.
8. Reference: If anyone can verify that you would make a good employee, you can add his or her reference for added value to your profile.
9. Other Information: In this section, simply select yes or no for the questions provided in it. The questions are based primarily on how easy you are able to travel outside for work, or commute to work.
Remember completing your profile is very important as it is your resume. Once your profile is complete, you can:
Note: You only have to create your profile once. You can update your profile at any time by logging in. Remember your user name and password; you will need them to log into your profile in the future.