The role requires to analyze, design, develop and implement software solutions. He/ She shall also be assisting in business & system requirements gathering, system design, development, testing and implementation of new systems, interacting with other vendors/consultants and/or end users to ensure functional requirements are met.
- At least University degree in engineering/ science, IT/IS, computer applications or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in system design, development, implementation or operation, with ability to develop software in Java programming language. Knowledge of languages like C# & Python will be added benefit.
- Ability to work with teams and product managers throughout the full development life cycle from conception to deployment; ideate software solutions; design client-side & server-side architecture and; build front-end applications with appealing visual design, features & mobile responsiveness.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications. Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL & ORM technologies in Windows and/or Unix/Linux based platforms.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Ability to develop web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC, Play Framework, etc).
- Experience on design and development of REST API over spring boot application.
- Exposure of tools like Git, Docker, JIRA and other similar tools would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, Message Queue, FTP, financial messaging and encryption technology will be advantage.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.