- Ensure smooth operation of all IT communication systems (both network-connected and stand-alone) including Servers, Workstations, Laptops, Printers, PABX, Leased internet connectivity, LAN, CCTV, and any new IT infrastructure.
- Researches and resolves IT related issues, identifying root cause before escalating to higher level support.
- Identifies and resolves user problems and concerns associated with all IT hardware and software within the organization.
- Co-ordinate with vendors/providers relating to website development and mail system and integration of any new requirements.
- Responsible for installing and configuring computer hardware and software.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems.
- Collect record and maintain data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary is No Bar for the right Candidate. Our Remuneration is the best in the industry.