Are you looking for the next step in your career, where you can drive your personal and professional development and ambitions forward?
We are a leading, multinational company with many years of experience in our industry and are excited to announce that we are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team.
We are looking for a high-potential IT Support Technician for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, equipment ordering & configuration, networks and asset management. Reporting directly to our UK based Technology team, you will provide first-line support to our global operation. In addition to this role, you will provide support to our ISO Officer in relation to data security and quality management for documentation, processes and audit. An all-rounder with a deep commitment to the highest standards of customer service and professionalism. We are offering a fantastic career opportunity, working for a leading international financial services organisation, serving the world’s largest organisations.
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in the configuration and setup of new laptops
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server and Desktop), Office 365 and Zoom (or similar)
- Experience with administering Office 365 (including some exchange administration, user creation, security)
- Experience of supporting users in a Virtual Desktop environment
- Proficient with Windows Server maintenance, patching and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and troubleshooting
- Unix skills are advantageous
- Experience of on Premises and Azure Active Directory (user administration, group policy management etc.)
- Experience with Azure Servers and SQL database Instances advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T/SQL) an advantage
- Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
What we offer
- NPR 550,000 – 850,000 annual salary, which will be reviewed after successful completion of probation period
- Office located in Naxal, Kathmandu area
- An opportunity to work with companies across the world, working in an agile work environment
- A fantastic work life balance – 09:00 to 17:30 Mon - Fri, you will get Saturday and Sunday off
- Social Security Fund
- Festive Allowance
- 13 days Public Holiday, 18 Days paid leave, 12 days sick leave, Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Expert guidance and nurture from global leaders
- Opportunities for career and personal advancement with our continued global growth strategy
- A working environment that is exciting, fun and engaging
Send your CV and a Cover Letter, telling us why we should choose you, to [email protected]
If you are successful, our interview process involves a virtual interview via Zoom .
Early applications are advantageous.