We are looking for a high-potential IT Support Engineer for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, equipment ordering & configuration, networks and asset management. Reporting directly to our UK based Technology team, you will provide first and second-line support to our global operation. In addition to this role, you will provide support to our ISO Officer in relation to data security and quality management for documentation, processes and audit, maintaining our ISO 27001 & 9001 certifications. An all-rounder with a deep commitment to the highest standards of customer service and professionalism. We are offering a fantastic career opportunity, working for a leading international financial services organisation, serving the world’s largest organisations.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's Degree preferable.
- 1 to 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in the configuration and setup of new laptops (Intune Management)
- Assist onboarding new employees, including systems and security training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server and Desktop), Office 365 and Zoom (or similar)
- Experience with administering Office 365 (including some exchange administration, user creation, security)
- Experience of on Premises Active Directory and Azure Entra ID (user administration, group policy management etc.)
- Experience of supporting users in a Virtual Desktop environment, or experience with Virtualization
- Proficient with Windows Server maintenance, patching and troubleshooting.
- Proactive with security, ensuring software security products are up-to-date and configured correctly. Responding to security incidents according to company policy.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting physical network equipment and cabling (Firewalls, Switches, Access Points, Building access controls)
- Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Able to deal with IT suppliers for equipment and communications.
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
- Unix/Linux system administration.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services (or equivalent) and SQL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T/SQL).
- PowerShell scripting experience and Infrastructure-as-code (Ansible, Puppet etc.)
- Experience with managing a web hosting stack (IIS, .Net, SQL)
- Experience of Application containerization (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- DevOps Experience
- Advanced networking knowledge (VLAN’s, LACP, Routing, Failover)
What we offer
- NPR 400,000 – 1200,000 annual salaries, which will be reviewed after successful completion of probation period.
- An opportunity to work with companies across the world, working in an agile work environment
- A fantastic work life balance – 09:00 to 17:30 Mon - Fri, you will get Saturday and Sunday off.
- Flexible working Hours
- Social Security Fund
- Festive Allowance
- Monthly Incentive bonus
- 13 days Public Holiday, 18 Days paid leave, 12 days sick leave, Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Expert guidance and nurture from global leaders
- Opportunities for career and personal advancement with our continued global growth strategy
- A working environment that is exciting, fun and engaging