- Teaching Computer Science to+2 level Students
- Plan, and assist in the installation of new or upgraded IT needs and requirements.
- Co-ordinate between the college and the vendor providing various IT services and products such as hosting services, software etc.
- Ensure backups of critical data are taken at appropriate intervals.
- Monitor IT resources such as Hardware, Software and LAN to ensure 100% utilization.
- Perform safety maintenance of computers and other equipment in the lab.
- Monitor computer lab regularly to ensure proper use of lab facilities
- Keep track of the conditions of all office computers and electronic appliances and perform necessary maintenance activities.
- Assist students, staffs and faculties in the use of computer lab technology and software applications.
- Maintain a log of hardware and software problems; follow up on reported problems as necessary.
- Apart from the above mentioned duties and tasks, the job holder is also required to perform any other tasks, as and when required
Working Hours: 6:30 am to 2:30 pm
Salary: Negotiable (Please apply with expected salary)
For interested applicants, you may send in your CV/Resume to [email protected]