No. of vacancy/s: 1
The IT Officer will be in charge of the computer and electronics lab. S/he will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the organization’s computer system and networks. S/he will be responsible for the smooth functioning of computer systems, electronic equipment and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or students through a series of steps, either in person or over the phone to assist with the setup of systems or the resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, and replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports ∙ Support the roll-out of new applications as per the need of the college
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and designs circuits and fabricates electronic test equipment
- Train and guide students to assure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and laboratory; distribute parts to students for use in laboratory exercises
- Order and maintain inventory of replacement parts for electronic equipment/ computer parts; maintain the warranty, service, and repair record; work with vendors to obtain pricing and availability of needed parts; perform quality checks on newly delivered equipment to ensure proper operation
- Maintains the organization’s email system(s). Manage staff/students email accounts, provides support to the different email related issues
Education for IT Officer: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 years in the relevant field
Education for IT Officer: Master’s Degree
Experience: 3 years in the relevant field
- The duty station is Kathford International College of Engineering and Management, Balkumari, Lalitpur.
- Salaries and benefits at Kathford are competitive compared to other similar institutions.
Gender and Equity Policy:
- Kathford abides by the equal opportunity policy, and qualified and eligible candidates from all backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants shall have to forward their application and recent CV/Biodata with the subject: “Application for IT Officer” by email to: [email protected].
Last date for application: 7th October, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.