The IT Network & Security Engineer shall be responsible for establishing, monitoring and maintaining a highly secure network and security infrastructure. The tasks will include, but not restricted to the followings:
- Design and implement a secure and robust Network of existing Data Center, Disaster Recovery Center and Remote Site.
- Global Certification in Network and Security, Virtualization or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Should be able to configure and implement a Highly Available, Scalable, QoS Enabled and Secure Network Infrastructure Using Heterogeneous Communication Technologies.
- Should have a clear understanding of Information Security Management Standards
- Develop and maintain Policies, Procedures and Guidelines as required by the organization
- Should have Strong knowledge on cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure for IPSec, Certificate management and encryption technologies.
- Set up and troubleshoot VPN, Firewall and IPS/IDS
- Should be able to trouble shoot and optimize Communication Service Networks of the organization.
- Should have Knowledge of Open Source Operating Systems
- Should be able to deploy Network Management System
- Supervise the Implementation of IT Network and Security Projects done by Vendors.
- Coordinate for implementation and maintenance of ERP System.
Applicants should send their detailed resume with passport sized photographs highlighting their skills and experience to: [email protected] within 22 July, 2021 from the advertisement published.