- Administer the operation of IT infrastructure, including virtual servers, server operating systems, and applications
- Perform high quality systems operations, best practices application, optimization, internal/external customer interactions, and produce appropriate technical documentation
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of cloud-based IT delivery concepts and theory, and have experience participating in support for highly secure enterprise or service provider environment
- Research, deploy, configure, and maintain 3rd party applications to support IT needs
- Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer
- Help IT maintain good working relationships with other teams
- Key applications and infrastructure support / troubleshooting areas: Network / Security / Authentication / Permissions / Policy management and troubleshooting: TCP/IP, IP Routing, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS, ACLs, user permissions, etc.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updates CV at [email protected] or [email protected]