No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Experience: Not Required
Professional Skill Required
- Network and IT infrastructure management, knowledge of IP network, routers, switches, LAN, WAN, hardware and software management and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of OS fundamentals, Linux, Unix, virtualized environment etc.
- Knowledge of web and APP hosting techniques and scripting languages
Job Details: IT Assistant Trainee is an assistant level contractual position, to be confirmed upon satisfactory completion of performance as per company’s policy
Age: Minimum age limit of 21 years and not exceeding 35 years for male and 40 years for female on the last date of submission of application.
Education: Completed Bachelor’s degree in any faculty from a recognized university with minimum 50% or GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
Candidates are expected to have
- Good understanding and knowledge of networking concepts.
- Network operation, performance analysis skills
- Hands on knowledge on troubleshooting system and application issues.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with web/app hosting and server management technique
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix operating system
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The candidate is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the Computer/Server systems as well as responsible for managing the daily operations of the networks system.
- The candidate is responsible for network security, troubleshooting, and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity.
- The candidate is also tasked for design, installation and implementation of LANs, WANs, Internet, and Intranet systems.
- Day to day support to existing workflows and IT solutions.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers while applying, please answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.