ITONICS is seeking a results-oriented IT and Infrastructure Assistant to manage our company's infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks, electricity, and servers.
To ensure success as an IT and Infrastructure Assistant, you should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT and Infrastructure Assistant will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.
Please ONLY apply if you are available to undertake the position within Kathmandu, Nepal. Grab the chance to work in one of the most exciting and innovative areas in the industry in one of the most exciting cities on the globe - NOW!
- Handling onboarding and offboarding procedures for the employees
- Monitoring and maintaining networks, routers, and switches as per requirement
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Handling firmware version upgrades of infrastructure equipment like routers, switches, Access Points and etc.
- Supervising and mentoring IT and infrastructure department
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Checking after the internet connection and if required coordinating with ISP for better connectivity
- Communication with the vendors regarding the new products as well as maintenance of IT and infrastructure equipment.
- Managing the internal documentation for recording the details of all IT stuff
- Managing the inventory record of each IT and infrastructure equipment
- Manage/monitor electrical supplies and equipment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Juniper, or Cisco certification
- At least 1-year of experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, electrical supplies, and related technologies
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT and infrastructure administration and system security
- Leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9:30 am- 6 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a nearby restaurant
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility, mourning leave, paternity leave, maternity leave, and Social Security Fund
- Refreshment, recreational, team-building activities (Comparatively higher than other companies)
- Free snacks that you can enjoy any time
- Opportunities for career growth
- Appreciation gifts for all your hard work
- Birthdays and work anniversaries celebrations
- Rewards and bonuses based on performance
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table Soccer, Basketball and Table tennis board are at the office
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
- Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offering you a handsome salary