Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Project Accountability:
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
2. Adapt to EB Work Culture:
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standard.
3. Team Coordination:
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
Benefits and more
- Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for deserving candidates
- Periodic salary review
- Provident fund and gratuity facilities
- Other benefits such as, insurance (medical and accidental), festival bonus, meal facility and recreational facilities
- Dynamic and challenging working environment
- Facilitate career growth via promoting learning culture
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you meet the required criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for iOS Developer” in the subject line.
Send your application with a cover letter via our website: https://ebpearls.com.au/job/ios-developer/
We shall update your current status in our recruitment process soon.