- Understanding the customer need and application, analyze testing and validation result as well as reporting these metrics in a meaningful way
- Collaborating and working closely with the rest of the team, seeking advice and learning from senior developers, being curious and eager to learn as you go
- Proactively communicating during meetings, raising issues when appropriate and thoroughly documenting the approach taken along with results at every step of the project
- Highly motivated and interested in staying up to date with the latest technology in the field, sharing learning and best practices with the rest of the team
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- The candidate is responsible for writing a maintainable codes to a high standard and work directly under the guidance and supervision of Senior Developer
- Responsible for RDC support to the clients
- Attractive Salary
- Festival Bonus
- SSF Deductions
- Flexible Timing
- 5 work days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus for out-performer
Interested and qualified candidates can drop an application with updated resume along with testimonials and references at [email protected] within 7 days from the date of its announcement.
Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted for interview.
An eligible candidate shall be designated with Intern to Junior or remote/freelancer developer as applicable on the basis of experience and merits. An annual compensation plan is subject to negotiation. Applicants applied before can't reapply again.