Purpose: The position holder will be responsible to provide specialized technical HR support to the Nepal management team for the efficient and effective HR services as a business partner. This position will report to Country Human Resources Manager (CHRM) and will work closely with the department heads and line managers to lead & facilitate recruitment, staff capacity development, payroll and separation, HR global and local policies compliance and strengthening organization’s values enabling the organization to create a culture of high performance.
Term and Location: Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Country Office, Lalitpur
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources Management.
- At least 5 years’ of professional experience in the field of Human Resources Management
- Strong knowledge of updated best practices and tools in human resources management and updated knowledge of Labour Law.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Nepali and English Languages.
- Lead & ensure fair and transparent recruitment process following workforce vision
- Ensure increased workforce diversity through gender, caste, religion, and ethnicity
- Coordinate and lead staff capacity building initiatives and programs
- Promote staff motivation & healthy work environment in line with Plan values, organization culture and standard of conduct
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll within the due date assuring tax compliance and quarterly reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with Global /Country HR Policy and Systems /procedure
- Support CHRM in monitoring the implementation of Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
- Provide guidance and support to HR Administrator in handling staff induction, leave management and other HR admin related functions