Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
- Assist prepare and control employee's personal file.
- Assist recruitment & selection procedure.
- Help in processing documentation and prepare reports relating to HR activities.
- Coordinate in formulating and executing HR process & policy in the organization.
- Assist in maintaining Human Resources Information System records and compiles reports from database. Assist in preparation of different reports as per management requirement.
- Work closely with departmental head for increasing employee motivation and engagement. 8. Liaise with the HR Manager to coordinate the Induction programme.
- Attendance, Leave & Holiday Management.
- Assist to conduct yearly performance assessment & based on that take necessary steps to achieve the required performance level.
- Maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance.
- Assist in handling Disciplinary action and Grievance procedures smoothly.
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at workplace.
- Management may add any task as deemed necessary permanently or temporarily.
- Manage HR related tasks for sister companies in UK and Dubai, under the supervision of the HR Manager, as below:
- Design job description for all new recruitments
- Revise job description of existing staff yearly
- Revise staff handbook and HR policy handbook
- Ensure that all the Department Managers have proper JD and KPIs in place
- Ensure that proper disciplinary procedures are in place and actions are taken where required ∙ Comply with the recent labor acts and government policies for staff payment and benefits
- Ensure that workplace safety measures are in place for all staff
- Handle workplace conflicts in a positive and professional manner
- Design vacancy announcement templates for different positions
- Announce vacancy on website, social media accounts and third party online job portals when required ∙ Conduct interviews with candidates for different positions along with the specific line managers ∙ Coordinate headhunting services with outsourced agents where required
- Design on-the-job training packages for newly recruited staff
- Identify staff development opportunities for different department staff & provide them opportunities accordingly
- Digitalise the paperwork activities on-going in the department where possible
- Maintain a professional, healthy, safe and fun work environment to engage staff
- Ensure the implementation of unbiased and practical decisions in the workplace
- Be proactive and know the employees
The job description set out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the associate is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities he/she undertakes
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their cover letter to [email protected]. Please specify the position applied for in the subject line in the email.
Please visit our website for further inquiry at https://www.thebritishcollege.edu.np/pages/tbc-vacancies/3/13