Are you looking for the next step in your HR career, where you can drive your personal and professional development and ambitions forward?
We are a leading, multinational company with many years of experience in our industry and are excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced HR Officer to join our team.
We are looking for a high-potential, enthusiastic HR Officer with a strong desire to build a career in a truly generalist HR role. Reporting directly to our UK based Human Resources Team, you will provide support to our global operation in delivering an excellent employee experience.
Duties will include
- Assisting with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Helping to onboard and maintain our new HR system
- Developing training programs that enhance employee relations
- Ensuring that company employment policies follow national laws and regulations
- Liaising with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally
- Recording and processing confidential information
- Supporting projects and initiatives in line with our organisational strategy and growth
Your contribution will grow in line with your experience and skills, becoming increasingly involved in the core service functions and client delivery. A self-starter with a deep commitment to the highest standards of quality and employee experience, we are offering a fantastic career opportunity, working for a leading international financial services organisation, serving the world’s largest organisations.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to handle, manage, and prioritize high volumes of work
- The ability to build strong working relationships and offer high levels of customer service
- Strong administration and processing skills and confidence in handling sensitive employee information
- Someone that is motivated to learn and comfortable with responsibility, who will strive on work that is challenging, relevant and rewarding
- Team worker with the ability to use own initiative
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
What we offer
- 30-50K monthly, which will be reviewed after successful completion of probation period
- Office located in Naxal, Kathmandu area
- An opportunity to work with companies and employees across the world
- A fantastic work life balance – 09:00 to 17:30 Mon - Fri, you will get Saturday and Sunday off
- Social Security Fund
- Festive Allowance
- 13 days Public Holiday, 18 Days paid leave, 12 days sick leave, Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Expert guidance and nurture from global leaders
- Opportunities for career and personal advancement with our continued global growth strategy
- A working environment that is exciting, fun and engaging
This job has expired.