Reporting line: CEO
- To maintain the startup culture and boost productivity by creating an energetic work environment
- Work closely with the top management to develop organizational structure for future
- Support Business capability building for new business towards skills development. Manage Training Management Module and reports of the departmental activities
- Facilitate in-house events and focus on HR Engagement like motivational workshops, lectures, All Hands Meet, Fun Fridays, Health & Wellness programs, recreational activities as required
- Facilitate all HR process like Performance Management System, Merit salary increase, career planning etc. according to Business needs
- Take full ownership of recruitment process
- Take exit interviews, analyze and take action based on feedback
- Research on best practices in startups around the globe and make recommendation based on such findings
- Work closely with the management team and finance manager to ensure administrative budget is spent as planned
- To be disruptive & innovative
- To lead by example
- To perform under pressure.
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health and Accidental (GPA) Insurance, CUG SIM Card (Talk time and Data Pack), 5-day work week, ESOP for Employees working more than 3 years.
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself. Deadline to apply is 5th of July, 2020.