Housekeeping Instructor

Kathmandu University -GATE Hospitality Program

The KU-GATE Hospitality Management Program offers a 4 years BPH program, which is an intensive learning while at work and learn while you work program through in-depth immersive learning. Following four years of study, the successful graduate is awarded the KU-GATE Bachelor of Professional Hospitality.

Graduate students from the KU-GATE BPH are eligible to join a master program in Nepal or abroad. The overall course has some 40% of the time devoted to developing the essential knowledge and understanding whilst the remaining 60% time is given to learning by doing the essential skills and competences to be a Hospitality professional, with knowledge, skills and insight to thrive in the industry.

Kathmandu University -GATE Hospitality Program

The KU-GATE Hospitality Management Program offers a 4 years BPH program, which is an intensive learning while at work and learn while you work program through in-depth immersive learning. Following four years of study, the successful graduate is awarded the KU-GATE Bachelor of Professional Hospitality.

Graduate students from the KU-GATE BPH are eligible to join a master program in …

Housekeeping Instructor

Views: 766 | This job is expired 2 weeks ago

Basic Job Information

Job Category : Hospitality
Job Level : Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s : [ 1 ]
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : Negotiable
Apply Before(Deadline) : Apr. 25, 2021 23:55 (2 weeks ago)

Job Specification

Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Professional Skill Required : Interpersonal Communication Time Management

Job Description

Duties and Responsibilities: 

  • Planning of the Course 
  • Execution of the online and Offline Classes 
  • Monitoring, checking and giving feedback to the students 
  • Maintaining the standardization of the course as per the KU GATE hospitality program. 
  • Conducting Team work activity. 

Skills and Qualifications: 

  • Should have completed a bachelor degree
  • Learning Attitude 
  • Attention to detail
  • 3-4 years of experience in the housekeeping department in a leadership role
  • Communication and collaboration/ Time management 
  • Presentation skills / Computer skills

Closing Date: Monday 25th April 2021


Applying Procedure

Visit us with your CV or send your resume by e-mail:

GATE - Global Academy of Tourism & Hospitality Education 
Mandikhatar,  Kathmandu 
Tel: +977-1-4376048/4650176 
Email: [email protected]

Job Action

Similar Jobs

  • Support staff
  • Save Life Hospital and Research Center Pvt. …
  • Deadline: 4 days, 13 hours from now | Views: 214
job_detail_page
Search, Apply & Get Job: FREE