- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English and Education.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a teaching role in bachelor level.
- Teach Hospitality English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles, particularly blended modality of teaching depending on the content.
- Comfortable and bring in innovative techniques to conduct class on virtual platform, preferably Zoom.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature as prescribed by the university syllabus.
- Prior work experience in Hospitality Industry will be preferred and will be an added advantage.
- Great speaking and writing skills
Please inbox your CV in [email protected] by 4th December, 2020.