- Participate in staff meetings and orientation, where applicable.
- Inspection of hostel hygiene and sanitation.
- Inspects hygiene-related maintenance of toilets.
- Monthly water test.
- Coordination with canteen In-charge, hostel wardens and block In-charge, maintenance In-charge in relation to health and hygiene matters.
- Provide health education /general treatment & general counselling in sick-room.
- Students referral to psychological counselling.
- Give health education to hostel students.
- Give orientation about hygiene and sanitation to cleaning staff.
- Inspect food hygiene related maintenance of United Academy, United school, Aster Academy area.
- Update health and safety policy.
- Ensure canteen, cleaning, maintenance staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health and safety standard.
- Keep up to date paperwork.
- Ensure food protection, minimum standards of fitness for human habitation in the school area.
- Conduct food-borne illness investigations.
- Assist small animal control agency when deemed necessary.
- Communicates HACCAP (hazard analysis critical control point) method of food sanitation to canteen manager.
- Ensure cleaning and canteen staff are segregating recycle and non-recycle waste properly.
Interested candidates may apply with the letter of intent, copies of all credentials and a resume and send the complete documents to the HEALTH SUPERVISOR at ua[email protected].