- Make sure WASH guidelines and action plans are followed by NGO partners and implemented accordingly.
- Document and analyze conducted WASH research data.
- Document WASH activities from all project areas.
- Give medical advice to remote health post staff.
- Maintain relationships with remote staff, local staff, NGO partners and government officials.
- Provide communities with required personal health service and ensure the provision of health care.
- Keep record of health-related inventory and orders.
- Make sure SLF departments and projects are provided with health materials as needed.
- Manage WASH and hygiene bags for Organizational partners according to the actionplans.
- Create new health training materials as needed.
- Write annual Community Health Development Progress Reports for all project areas.
- Update, edit and create health-related guidelines and framework as needed.
- Approve all health-related action plans and budgets.
- Approve all health-related quarterly reports.
- Edit WASH research questions as needed.
- Go on field trips as needed.
- Write Monitoring and Evaluation Reports after each field trip.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Health, Public Health, Nursing or any other related field. Master Degree in related field preferred.
Work Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of four years of experience in working under health sectors with development organizations OR Minimum of four years of experience in working in the health sector like health clinics, health posts, hospitals, etc.
- Experience in working/living in the field.
- Knowledge and experience in hosting/conducting trainings related to WASH and other health related trainings.
- Experience in organizing meetings with local bodies and community people to organize training events/follow up programs.
- Willingness to visit working areas.
Other skills needed:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Nepali language
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to see and tackle miscommunication/misunderstandings
- Familiar about international development goals and country strategies
- Excellent writing, documentation and dissemination skills
- Strong ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use computer applications.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.