Required Nos: 1 each for 2 Village Health Units
- Jagat, Chum Nubri Gaun Palika, Ward No. 3, Sirdibas, Gorkha
- Lhokpa, Chum Nubri Gaun Palika, Ward No. 6, Sirdibas, Gorkha
Start date: October/November 2021
- Make sure WASH guidelines and action plans are followed by NGO partners and implemented accordingly.
- Document and analyze conducted WASH research data.
- Document WASH activities from all project areas.
- Assist health post staff in the patient examination, screening and diagnosis.
- Provide treatment of minor injuries, first aid in emergencies and disasters.
- Maintain environmental sanitation of health post.
- Attending meetings with other healthcare staff.
- Keep record of health-related inventory and orders.
- Make sure SLF departments and projects are provided with health materials as needed.
- Manage WASH and hygiene bags for Organizational partners according to the action plans.
- Create new health training materials as needed.
- Write annual Community Health Development Progress Reports for all project areas.
- Update, edit and create health related guidelines and framework as needed.
- Approve all health-related action plans and budgets.
- Approve all health-related quarterly reports.
- Responsible for sending all the reports with photographs and other updates to KTM based Health Officer on a monthly basis
- Go on field trips as needed.
- Write Monitoring and Evaluation Reports after each field trip
Work Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in working under health sectors with development organizations OR Minimum of two years’ experience in working in the health sector like health clinics, health posts, hospitals, etc.
- Experience in working/living in the field.
- Knowledge and experience in hosting/conducting trainings related to WASH and other health related trainings.
- Experience in organizing meetings with local bodies and community people to organize training events/follow up programs.
Other skills needed:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Nepali language.
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to see and tackle miscommunication/misunderstandings.
- Familiar about international development goals and country strategies.
- Excellent writing, documentation and dissemination skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use computer applications.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.