Corporate Position: Junior Officer
Required Nos: 1
The position holder is responsible to take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favourable public image of the Company. The work area includes PMS Operations Department where the position holder shall be heading the Department and involved in guiding, supervising & monitoring activities related to PMS Operations Services.
This position reports directly to the personnel designated as his/her supervisor as the Company may determine from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of Head – PMS Operations Department include the following:
- Design PMS Operation policies that align with overall strategy;
- Guide, supervise and monitor the activities of subordinates;
- Implement efficient processes and standards to ensure that records and transactions related to PMS services are maintained accurately, timely and efficiently;
- Provide periodic report on the performance of Department to the seniors;
- Prepare monthly revenue generation report of the Department;
- Coordinate with Brokers, Custodians and Bankers for smooth functioning of the Department;
- Liaise with Software (used for PMS services) vendors for its update and customization;
- Ensure that the Client Enrolment Process, posting of daily transactions, trade settlement etc. is carried out seamlessly and without any departure from the pre-established standards;
- Ensure that payment/receipt on behalf of PMS clients are on time;
- Ensure that Review of AUM is executed on time;
- Ensure that addition/withdrawal relating to AUM is addressed timely and properly;
- Handle Client queries and resolve the same promptly;
- Keep her/himself updated with trends in the industry and frequently provide constructive suggestions to immediate supervisor to improve company's image;
- Document and report to immediate supervisor to bridge the gap between actual proceedings and pre-established policies of the Company related to the Department.
- Adhere to Company's PMS Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Any other work assigned by senior officials;
Education and Experiences
- MBA or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Age not exceeding 40 years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanour, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated, confident, detail-oriented.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Salary and Benefits: As per Company's Policy.
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to [email protected]astute.com by 9th March, 2021 (25th Falgun, 2077) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.