Pro-Ed Ltd is seeking to recruit a professionally competent candidate who should be committed to quality work, self-motivated and independent in handling the relevant tasks to deliver marketing related services for the position of Head of Marketing and Communications (Corporate).
The incumbent will be entrusted with the responsibility of developing and driving marketing, branding and communication strategies for the institution. Candidates applying for this position must have sound knowledge and understanding of strategic marketing theories and practices and also the knowledge of service marketing. He/she should work in collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders to enhance and strengthen the brand; Pro-Ed Ltd.
The main duty station will be at Mid Baneshwore, Kathmandu also with field visits when necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experiences
- Master’s degree in Business Administration in the field of Marketing with first division from a reputed institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record in Executive Level of Service Marketing.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge and experience of handling strategic marketing functions and marketing research.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, scheduling, leading, and controlling overall strategic marketing activities.
- Preparing annual and periodic marketing budget and implementing it , and
- Any other job responsibilities as assigned for the execution of marketing projects.
Abilities and Skills
- Ability to implement strategic marketing planning and marketing functions.
- Ability to use various marketing channels for the project execution.
- Ability to implement digital marketing, niche marketing, network marketing, PR marketing, door to door marketing, mass media marketing, focus group marketing.
- Ability to design all the necessary content related to marketing.
- Broad understanding of the education industry and the local market.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a frequent basis which may include overnight and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to negotiate successfully with a wide range of people and society.
- Fluency in English language, and excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Flexible to working hours and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Statistical Software, etc.).
- Strong presentation and networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision, to accept responsibility and to respond with confidence to complex and evolving problems.
Accountability and Reporting: The incumbent will be reporting and be accountable to the Chairman of the College.
Remuneration: Attractive salary will be offered for the deserving candidates.