- Establish and implement financial systems for all offices and projects accounting and grants finance management
- Review annual budgets and track expenditures in line with the budget
- Review project invoices for accuracy and allocate expenditures according to accounting systems
- Manage financial reporting which includes monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed
- Oversee cash and asset management, financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships
- Conduct risk management, develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans
- Liaise and coordinate with leadership positions of the organization for smooth flow of finance
- Represent Sano Paila at local, regional and national functions, meetings with stakeholders
- Work cooperatively and supportively with the team and other Sano Paila entities
- Management and Cross-Functional Collaboration and Other Duties as needed and assigned
Interested applicants are requested to submit cover letter and resume emphasizing relevant experiences by October 11, 2019/Ashoj 24, 2076 to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sano Paila is an equal opportunity employer and has a demonstrated organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion.