About this role
Delivery is the biggest unit in Grepsr, which comprises a team of delivery engineers, the support team, and the quality assurance team. The delivery unit is responsible to set up and maintain high-performance crawlers that are commissioned to deliver quality data to our customers in over 40 countries - mainly in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Australia amongst others. As the head of delivery, you will be responsible to expand, nurture and lead this team to ensure quality and efficient delivery for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Implement and improve processes in the Delivery unit to ensure delivery standards are met along with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Design and enhance Key Performance Indicators (KPI) suitable for an agile delivery team and monitor processes to ensure that such KPIs are met.
- Oversee deliveries for the enterprise clients along with the account managers to ensure efficient deliveries and continuous improvement in the processes.
- Mitigating client issues through clear communication between the clients and internal teams.
- As part of the leadership, contribute towards the overall Delivery Strategy as the company grows.
- Coordinate with the Business Development and the Sales team on the sales pipeline to ensure proper capacity and resource planning.
- Ensure processes are in place for continuous development of the existing team through continuous feedback, development attitude, and career progression.
- Ensure a healthy and balanced working environment for the team.
- Ensure positive employer branding is projected both internally and externally.
- Recruit highly driven individuals to the team.
- Research on competition and their delivery strategies; gather continuous feedback from customers to improve on the delivery process.
- Research on tools, partners, and vendors to build partnerships for efficient deliveries.
- Identifying and managing any business risks in the Delivery unit as we scale.
What you’ll need
- Experiences in high-touch service through excellent communication with clients and internal teams
- Exposure to working with international clients and local teams
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Leadership traits such as the ability to nurture, develop and motivate team members, the ability to foresee and prevent problems, and the ability to manage conflicts
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Proven working experience in a similar role
Why you SHOULD join Grepsr
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics
- To solve the real-world data problems
- Empower the clients in their data needs
- Learn, build and grow with great technology
- Collaborate with some of the world’s biggest companies on their large-scale projects
Working at Grepsr
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals.
- Sprawling new 5000sq foot ultra-modern office at Panipokhari, right in front of Rashtrapati Bhawan, in one of the most futuristic buildings in Nepal.
- Informal working environment and a fun culture
- Regular company outings, pub evenings, and social events
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee
- Regular performance reviews
- At Grepsr, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business.
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.