The Crazy Studio team is looking for an experienced, result-driven and passionate Senior Content Writer who has a proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
How will you contribute:
What we expect:
- Assist with quarterly and sprint content calendar.
- Proofread and edit content from other writers.
- Write marketing copy to promote company products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Enforce SEO guidelines where necessary.
- Monitor and analyze content KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Provide written materials occasionally for the product, and account management team.
What we offer:
- Ability to manage a team of content writers.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research.
- An eye for detail.
- Familiarity with WordPress and marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Competitive salary based on your skillset.
- Annual Bonus and Performance Bonus.
- Five working days.
- Annual Performance Appraisal.
- Amazing opportunity for career advancement
- Creative, friendly, and innovative environment to give your passion progressive growth.
- Paid Paternity, Maternity, Sick, and Casual Leave.
- Regular Outings.
How to Apply?
If you believe in your skills and want to grow yourself to unlimited heights, send us your CV at [email protected] with a subject line (Application for Head of Content) and your work portfolio (can be included in CV/Resume as well)
The email should also have answers to the following questions:
- What is your one significant strength and weakness?
- What are you reading right now? And why?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- Why do you want to join us?