Corporate Position: Senior Officer
Required Nos: 1
The company is looking for Head of Finance, Compliance & HR Department to:
- Supervise all financial tasks of the company and ensure the company uses capital and resources beneficially;
- Ensure that the company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies;
- Oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure the company uses resources beneficially.
The position holder should have experience in crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams. The position holder must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
This position reports directly to the personnel designated as his/her supervisor as the Company may determine from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of Head – Finance, Compliance & HR Department include the following:
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks;
- Perform regular financial analysis;
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments;
- Establish targets and ensures the achievement of target;
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes;
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance;
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines;
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas;
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company; Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies;
- Draft, modify and implement company policies;
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously;
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Manage team members, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process;
- Onboard newcomers to the company;
- Review and update company’s employment contracts and agreements;
- Develop adequate induction and training;
- Manage succession planning of team members;
- Assisting with the performance management and review process;
- Any other work assigned by senior officials;
Education and Experiences
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Age not exceeding 40 years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated, confident, detail-oriented.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Salary and Benefits: As per Company's Policy.
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to [email protected] by 9th March, 2021 (25th Falgun, 2077) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.