- We are looking for 2-4 Senior Graphic designers and 2-3 Medium/Junior designers who can assist our offshore partner in the US complete their projects
- We will begin by hiring 2-3 candidates who are fluent in English and slowly build a team around them. Our US partners work concurrently in numerous assignments, from simple business cards to very sophisticated productions. The experience, reputation and retail location of our partner provides us with dozens of assignments each day
- Naturally being punctual and meeting deadlines are critical to this mission
- Preferences to candidates who are willing to commit two years. There will be a three-month probation period
- 1-2 senior staff are expected to work from 12 PM to 8 PM, or 2 PM to 10 PM. We’ll find a suitable schedule for each hire
Graphic Designer(s) create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Software Used: Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Coordinate assignments through the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects
- Graphic designers work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible
- Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products, and is a critical component of brochures and logos. Therefore, graphic designers, also referred to as graphic artists or communication designers, often work closely with people in advertising and promotions, public relations, and marketing
- Frequently, designers specialize in a particular category or type of client. For example, some create the graphics used in packaging for various types of retail products, while others may work on the visual design used on a book jacket
- Graphic designers also need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for designers who want to become the best.