- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 1+ years of proven experience as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to research on new design trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Result driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with Motion graphics and Video editing