Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing Team to create materials for both online and offline marketing and promotions.
- Should have creative flair, originality and create high quality visual designs —from concept to execution for all required graphics that complements brand guidelines
- Ability to manage, mentor, and develop a team of graphic designers, coach to expand skill sets to deliver fresh, creative ideas for branding and promotional executions for graphics
- Lead and manage work flow/prioritization, deadlines, and deliverable of all designs
- Collaborate with the team through creative briefs and deliver excellent designs and monitor results.
- Stay up to date with latest trends to keep the company in the forefront of design and embed a culture of creative curiosity within the department
- Understand business priorities, the targeted consumer set and their demands
- Willing to assist different internal departments who seek help for designs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once as she/he will have to manage more than one assignment at a time
- Willing to accept changes and corrections as needed