- Provide superior instruction in the specific subject or for the specific grade level according to the stated objectives and methods of the school
- Use English as the primary language of instruction
- Maintain an orderly, well organized, attractive classroom to facilitate learning
- Keep accurate records of each student’s progress in the course, including continuous assessment, daily worksheets, project work and formal assessments (portfolio)
- Provide individual counselling, guidance, and instruction to students
- Carry full supervisory responsibility for the students during different events
- Work with vision and commitment for the development of school and students
- Participate in all other activities assigned by the Principal including substituting in another class
- Provide the best possible academic approach for the students by using a variety of teaching-learning skills, methods and resources according to the level of the students
- Provide guidance, emotional support and safety for the students
- Follow and support the standards and values of the institution
- Basic Health Care
- Transportation service (with the condition) from Yangri valley to Kathmandu
- Attractive Salary Package
- Festival Allowance
- Remote Allowance and Social Security Fund
- International Education System exposure and training
Travel facility from Kathmandu to Yangri valley at Sindhupalchowk including daily food and lodging services is provided by the organization.
We are looking for 1 Grade teacher (flexible in all subjects), 2 primary teachers (Social, Nepali) and (English, Math) so applicants are requested to clearly mention on the position they are applying for in the subject section of their email. Example: 'Application for Grade Teacher'
The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are short-listed for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.