- Demonstrate the ability to grow the business by generating consistent year-over-year entrée count growth
- Manage the business in a sustainable manner that meets or exceeds agreed upon financial and other business goals, while adhering to all of Hard Rock’s brand standards and core values
- Attain a level of top-line sales performance that ranks as #1 in your market place competitive set
- Communicate a clear direction to your team by understanding the business’ strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Empower your team with a consistent mission regarding cafe goals to achieve desired results.
- Work cross-functionally so that your team executes all systems and processes to consistently deliver all products and services to brand standards
- Build a highly functional team of management and hourly team members who share a common vision and values surrounding the overall success of the cafe
- Champion change, ensuring all local and company initiatives are implemented successfully.
- Foster an environment of customer advocacy in which all team members put the guest first in every situation
- Set standards for overall guest satisfaction that meet or exceed brand standards as determined by an objective ranking systems
- Be responsive and hospitable to guest feedback from all sources, including social media and email
- Attract and retain the most exceptionally talented people available in the market and place them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for maximum impact
- Clearly define goals and expectations for each management and hourly team member using performance review tools and hold your people accountable for successful performance
- Actively nurture your team’s development and advancement along well-defined career paths
- Consistently demonstrate that you have an enduring passion for your own continuous learning and professional development
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org