The fullstack developer will be developing complex, robust, highly available and maintainable web applications. In addition to that, the developer should not hesitate on modifying the existing developed framework. He will be in charge of database design and optimization, and work with requirement analysis and understanding. Agility in Scrum, sprint planning, planning analyzing, sprint and project estimation is a must. You will also be assisting and leading fellow junior team members in meeting deadlines.
Based in Singapore and working for a dynamic regional team with other technologists, developers, data analysts and project managers, as a member of the Singapore team you’ll have regular exposure to exciting clients and work collaboratively with the broader team.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Develop new API connections based on 3rd party specifications in a variety of environments including, but not limited to, RESTful API and WebHook applications
- Optimizing and re-engineering of high-load and high-available systems
- Provide programming assistance and maintenance with API interactions
- Be an active owner of services/modules from building to deploying to production supporting.
- Design, build and maintain server side and system integration components for data processing systems.
- Add features to the existing platforms and frameworks
- Must have API development knowledge, Python (flask), Firebase, Angular js
- 3+ years’ experience with Node.JS REST / JSON API development and cloud / app connectivity
- Python + Flask Framework experience
- 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL backend DB connectivity
- Front-end development with modern frameworks and practices like React, Angular, or Vue, unit testing, Material UI, Responsive web design
- Back-end experience using modern technologies like .NET Core, Node.js, REST, NoSQL, Microservices, Serverless, unit testing, and Cloud technologies like AWS
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, Aurora DB experience will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of RESTful API standards and protocols
Good to have :
- Hybrid app development (Ionic, React Native)
Other Specific Requirements:
- Ability to design, code, modify and test complex business services/application modules.
- Quality experience working with architecture patterns, clean code and test driven development.
- Solid SDLC experience in an agile environment.
- Strong interest and ability to learn and to apply new technologies effectively as needed.
Additional sector experience with an Internet-based company and/or advertising platform is preferred though not necessary for the right candidate. Strong critical thinking and reasoning required. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong business acumen.
Our mission is to activate the potential in our clients’ business by ensuring the right technologies are implemented to proven best practice standards, insights are actioned, measured and optimised and that your people are exposed to knowledge and instilled with the confidence to continually improve.
We work hard to ensure you feel happy, loved and supported. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- A great place to work in the heart the advertising and marketing future
- Friendly, cooperative people who are easy to get along with flat organizational structures and direct decision-making
- Personalized attention to your career and professional development goals
- A monthly contribution to fitness, music, movies or whatever else makes you smile
- Daily coffee on us, regular social events and the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative people (internally and client-side) around
Please demonstrate your skills by attaching your portfolio to your application.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]