We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team. You will manage
the company's technical staff and any projects they work on, identify risks,
and create work schedules in your capacity as the technical lead. You should be
able to collaborate with your group and motivate them to accomplish their
Responsibilities of Technical Lead:
the needs for the project and creating teamwork schedules.
- Ensure that
the software applications are developed, tested and released in a way that it
scales up quickly and reliably.
daily, weekly, and monthly objectives while delegating work.
with the team, management, and clients to make sure tasks are completed
dangers and creating backup measures as soon as feasible.
abreast on market trends and advancements.
work schedules and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Being open
and honest with the team about difficulties, setbacks, and achievement.
- To keep a check
on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the
- Organize and
manage technical training sessions.
- Master’s degree in computer science or engineering with a strong
software engineering background.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience with Python Django, Laravel, SQL database like
MySQL/PostgreSQL and NOSQL database like MongoDB/DynamoDB.
AngularJS/angular, react, etc.
- Experience in handling AWS services like Ec2, Lambda, S3,
DynamoDB, RDS, Cloud formation, etc.
in architecture and technology framework - Full Stack JAVA and/or .NET
- Strong technical design background.
- Thorough experience in the technical world to
understand the tradeoffs to technical design decisions.
- Break down complicated topics into easy-to-understand
- Has a balance between technical skills and leadership