- Answer the telephone and take messages or forward calls in a professional and well- manner.
- Handle social media customer service in a professional and well- manner.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, class enrolments, and calendars.
- Greet customers, clients, and other visitors
- Check-in visitors and direct or escort them to the concerned department and team member
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Class management like inform students of class cancellations and other updates.
- Enter customer information into the organization's database according to the destinations
- Copy, file, and maintain forms or electronic documents
- Represent and provide the organization’s services and necessary information to customers, clients, and other visitors.
- Duly perform assigned task by the other authorized team member
- Co-ordinates with counselors and handle basic queries and appointments
Experience in a related field is preferred. However, freshers are welcome too. Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above can email us at [email protected] along with an updated CV and a cover letter by 1st February 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.