- Qualification & Experience: Minimum Graduation pass with 2yrs experiences.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service with a smart & pleasant personality
- Answer all client and vendor queries, and incoming calls and set appointments accordingly.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Track and maintain office equipment, supplies, and other necessary documents.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Smooth computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, and Internet), record keeping and tracking of workings.
- Recordkeeping, scanning documents and print files, whenever needed. Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Assist the accounting department in bookkeeping and other administrative task assigned.
- Developing a learning attitude. Take up other responsibilities & perform smoothly with multitasking ability with cross functional departmental support.
- Achieve milestones determined by company management and surpass KPIs set accordingly by putting out the best and most honest exemplary performance.
Salary Range: 20 – 25K depending upon your experience & skill sets. A Two/Four-wheeler license will be preferrable.
Besides this salary, we offer PF, Incentives, and other various allowances. Working culture, environment, and growth are in our DNA at all levels.