We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to take responsibility for and manage the front of house operations of our outlets.
- Proven experience as a / Food & Beverage / Bar / Café / Restaurant / Hospitality Manager
- Proven experience in people management and team engagement
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Good level of IT literacy in MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Ability to manage and meet financial targets
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Oversee the service of food and beverages within the outlets and maintain overall responsibility for the kitchen, food preparation and beverage service throughout the outlets.
- Report and liaise regularly with the Operational leadership and management team regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues.
- Liaise with the Human Resources department regarding people management including recruitment needs, training analysis / delivery and employee relations.
- Receive and respond to all customer feedback and complaints including checking customer satisfaction regularly, ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policies are always met.
- Ensure the outlets are clean and hygienic, making sure cleaning rotas are adhered to and appropriate records kept.
- Ensure employee conduct, uniform and personal hygiene requirements are adhered to and inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
- Ensure the outlets are run smoothly daily & are adequately stocked with all necessary goods.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labour forecasts; adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Provide the Head of Department with revenue and cost figures for the outlets
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
Salary: Open for discussion (We will not offer less than your current salary)
Please send your CV along with an application letter highlighting your experiences and interest in joining our team at : [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.