The Flutter Developer is responsible for developing web-enabled business solutions that are both scalable and reliable. The Software Developer will perform his/her job function by executing all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing while working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Develop Android and iOS mobile application by analyzing business requirements; conferring with management and users; analyzing systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain, update and add new feature to a large-scale mobile application target for public usage.
- Determine and communicate project feasibility and sizing estimates through analysis, problem definition, requirement gathering, and solution development.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare solutions by determining and designing system specifications, applying robust architectural patterns, applying coding standards, and programming.
- Assist with build and deployment processes.
- Support and develop the technology teams by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Nice to have
- DevOps technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Security, Identity and Access control (OAuth)
- Web application development
Work Environment and Other Requirements
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours as required to complete projects. Sitting at a desk or in meetings for long periods of time
- Applied Learning – Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job, works hard to better self in work role. Devotes significant time to personal and professional development.
- Problem Analysis and Solving – Ability to analyze and work through a problem effectively and provide a solution. Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex development issues. Ability to understand and apply concepts of objected oriented programming.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Proactively tries to build effective working relationships with other people. Treats people with dignity, respect and fairness.
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, and requirements.
- Time Management – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Able to work both independently and as a team effectively.
- Communication – Communicates accurately and effectively both in oral and written form. Practice active listening. Expresses thoughts and ideas with confidence and respects opposing views