- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Mobile development experience and strong knowledge with either, iOS or Android.
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, and Dart.
- Excellent knowledge with Xcode, Android Studio and Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Mobile apps in the Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
- Experience with the design, development and/or consumption of RESTful and 3rd party APIs.
Personal Requirement :-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual (Fluent English )
- Good motivational skills and be capable of working well as a team
- An aptitude for analytical thought
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Rapidly growing globally successful company
- Attractive salary- No bar for qualified candidate
- Small, focused team of highly talented professionals
- Solve interesting real-world problems for real people
- Awesome boss
- Lunch and transportation allowance
- 5 working days per week
- Work from home facility
- Open door structure – Flat hierarchy and fun working environment
- Provident Fund, Dashain Bonus, Overtime allowance
- Stimulating and challenging environment
Cover letter is the key to get you to the next stage and we highly value well written cover letter which tell us more about who you are, what you value, and why you care about your work. Please be authentic and personal.
Learn more about New IT Venture https://www.newitventure.com/en/about-us/
To apply send your updated CV along with your resume at [email protected] before 04/05/2021