Who we are
Xcenter Technologies helps fast-growing companies streamline their operations and scale effectively. We collaborate with our clients to offer operations excellence, efficiency, and flexibility at scale by understanding their processes and taking ownership of them.
We believe that…
- Mission. Opportunities are scarce, and talent is all over the world. By providing the opportunity to these talented people, we can accelerate business processes and create optimized functional platforms that enable clients to cut costs, improve margins and capture market share.
- Ownership. When a company is working with us, they share a part of what they’ve built, something very close, personal, and essential to them; each of us is empowered to take ownership of the process and help build it together as our own.
- Communication. A door to opportunities and relationships, a channel that helps connect people, processes, and opportunities and bridges the gap between differences.
- Transparency. A masterpiece covered in dust will never see its real hues; being someone who clears out the dust and shows its true value is rare and precious.
- Self-Improvement. Embracing change is bigger than anything, the belief that there is always room for improvement and that the journey to excellence is never complete.
- Authenticity. What’s not, you will eventually come forward! Even when the world pushes you to become a carbon copy of someone else, being you is a true differentiator; this adds a touch of uniqueness, and you spread a bit of yourself in whatever you do.
What will you be doing
As a Flutter developer, your job is to write quality code, act with strong ownership, execute on and add to the vision of the engineering team, working with product and wider stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating and implementing cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android using the Flutter framework. Your work will closely be with our design and development team to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces.
Our team currently is fairly young, and we expect will grow in the coming year — you have an opportunity to mentor and lead.
- Develop high-quality, responsive mobile applications using Flutter
- Collaborate with our design team to create user-friendly interfaces that meet our clients’ needs
- Writing clean and maintainable code and ensuring the codebase is scalable and reusable.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues that arise during development and after deployment
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring that code standards are followed while providing constructive feedback to your team
- Work with other team members to ensure solutions are integrated and deployed properly
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and technologies and continuously improving skills and knowledge.
- Developing and maintaining the mobile application architecture, including backend integrations and APIs.
- Testing and deploying mobile applications to app stores.
- Working with git-based source control on a development team
- Communicating regularly with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure project timelines and goals are met
Who we want
- 3+ yrs experience in mobile app development in Flutter and Dart
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SOAP, data structures like JSON, XML., etc., and authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth, etc.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- A professional with excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Proven track record in writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- A people person with Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A dynamic individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A portfolio of previous mobile app development projects is a plus
- Experience with multiple programming languages would be a plus (JAVA, Python, etc.)
What can you Expect
- Fast-paced and dynamic startup environment with a team of driven and talented individuals
- Hybrid work model
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- An environment where you can openly bring your ideas forward, which helps build the processes and positively shape the company’s direction
- Work closely with our commitments to help us to serve the community
- Work with a diverse set of people, each with a unique set of experiences to learn from
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Time: Nepal Flexible Hours
- Salary : No bar for deserving candidates
- Healthcare Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule (Mon - Friday)
- Work Remotely / In-house
If you are passionate about mobile app development and have a strong background in Flutter and Dart, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with our team.