- Perform daily work as creating and maintaining a database by verifying, reconciling & rectifying receivables transactions from different source system.
- Post the daily receivables entires in ERP after data validation and reconciliation.
- Post the daily prepaid transactions in ERP after reconciliation with gateway statement.
- Post the daily receipts collection after reconciliation with receivable from internal logitics team, Hubs & 3pl.
- Coordinate with finance, operation & CX team to reconcile the receivables & refund transactions.
- Coordinate with internal logistics team and 3Pl partners for regular packages dispatch, their reconciliation, receipts and ageing.
- Alignment with operation team on lost & damage items, insurance reimbursement initiation, and their timely collection.
- Coordinate with BI team for prepaid, COD receivable dashboard preparation and frame regular receivable reporting mechanism.
- Preparation of report for Ad-hoc and month end closing reporting framework using Excel advance features.
- Assure complete and correct transactions are posted in ERP.
- Conduct regular meetings with different stakeholders for process alignment and to smoothen the day-to-day function
- Participate in continuous improvement in policy, process and system functionality. 13. Perform additional task as per the need and request from team leader.
- An open culture with great learning and growing opportunity from e-commerce industry experts.
- Become part of the growth of Nepal’s first home grown e-commerce
- Five working days (Monday to Friday)
Employee Benefits: Social security fund, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, health check up packages