Work Location: Head Office, Kupondole, Kathmandu
Division/ Department: Finance
Employment type: Full-time
Reports To: Finance Manager and Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Daily cash management
- Should have working knowledge of LC and TT
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties
- Coordinate with employees and each expense are cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short- term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Reporting to management and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- To create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve the problem when accounting numbers are not in sync
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.