- Prepare, examine, analyze and summarize accounting records, financial statements and other financial report.
- Make certain that all the financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Process bills and carry out payments in a regular and timely manner.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Carry out timely reconciliation of financial transactions.
- Prepare budget and exercise budgetary control.
- Prepare payroll.
- Coordinate with clients for receiving and disbursement of funds and resolve financial queries.
- Represent the organization before external agencies.
- Maintain records and verify assets of the organization.
- Coordinate with the internal and external auditors during audits and prepare financial audit preparation.
- Liaise with Finance Director.
- Carry out other functions as directed by Executive Director.
- The ideal candidate will have interest in emerging digital technology; will be an out-of-the-box thinker; will be creative and a fast learner; will bring energy and sense of humor; will be a good team player. The position requires command of both English and Nepali, written and oral.
- A minimum of 2 years. Experience in non-profit sector preferred.
Send to us your recent CV and a cover letter with expected salary at [email protected]. The position will be open until filled.