Duties and Responsibilities
Monitoring and analyzing day-to-day financial operations and cash flows within the company (revenue, cost, payroll, invoicing, and other transactions) by ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing, preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to management, board members, stakeholders, executives, and investors in formal meetings.
- Liaison person between the banks, tax authorities and ensure compliance with prevailing laws.
- Overseeing the financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants and coordinating with other departments and units
- Maintaining an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participating in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the executive management team.
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts and oversee in auditing and implementing the corrective findings from the internal audit.
- Ensuring development and implementation of effective receivable and payable management.
- Playing active role in matters related to tax and tax administration.
- Managing reporting requirements, within defined timelines, for various stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes and research on the market trends.
- Any other job assigned on need basis.
Experience & Education
- CA, or MBA in Major Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare sector
- Should have good knowledge of taxation and other relevant law
- Should have leadership skill and should be able to lead a team
- Capable of handling work pressure and a team player.
- Strong quantitative background – data-analysis experience, MS Excel knowledge and presentation skills are expected
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills