One of the fastest-growing private colleges offering internationally recognized British Degrees in Nepal with over 3000 students currently studying URGENTLY requires Finance Manager for Kathmandu Campus having very strong interpersonal skills, possessing strong ethics, having learning attitudes and ability to work under pressure. If you want to be a part of such a reputed academic institution, the college offers you the following career opportunities.
Position: Finance Manager
- Ensure all corporate terms are met with the safe record and management of books and data
- Ensure and comply with the monthly closure process
- Maintain all the Accounting books in accordance with the Accounting Standards
- Preparing the budget and tracking it on the actual performance on the monthly basis and providing the MIS report to the management.
- Tracking of Collection Receivables & Payments Required to be made & Ensuring no defaults on all agreed terms with Suppliers / SubContractors / Employees.
- Ensure all available Profits are transferred as per agreed upon milestones to the organization.
- Ensuring Budget Costs are Met.
- Reduction in Budget Cost.
- Ensuring Payments to Vendors are made as per PO / SO terms.
- Monthly Sales & COGS Cost Details to be provided & reconciled with Project Team
- Ensuring once all documents are received, Invoice is raised & submitted to students & accepted by students within 3 Working Days
- Tracking & Ensuring Collection is Received on Due Dates by regularly interacting with the respective coordinators.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements & getting the same Audited as per local laws of Nepal. Complying with NFRS/Companies Act/Tax Laws.
- Filling of All Tax Returns & Ensuring no Penalties are applied.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements & getting the same Audited for group consolidation purposes. Complying with IFRS.
- Handling the Tax assessment of the company and ensuring any penalties/fines/interest levied during the assessment as per the laws and do not materially affect the going concern of the company.
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared CA or ACCA.
- At least six years progressively responsible experience in accounting, administrative services, and/or procurement in a public or private sector environment.
- Previous experience in an educational institute is an asset.
Note: The remuneration will not be an issue for competent applicants.
Deadline: Send your application with the current CV and scanned copies of your Academic qualifications by January 10, 2022.