The CO-based Finance Assistant will devote mostly his / her time to handling systematic filing of the financial records and Accounts payable (AP) module transactions. S/he will also be supervising Kathmandu-based outbound jobs like visiting banks and performing banking transactions, visiting Social Security Fund / Citizen Investment Trust / Inland Revenue Office and this position will support other colleagues in the finance and Program support department. In addition to these roles, the position will also be supporting finance colleagues in the project closeout activities. This position will also perform cash management functions, Bank account maintenance as well as ASF maintenance.
- Documentation & Systematic Filling of the Financial Records
- Documents review, and data entry in PeopleSoft.
- Facilitate staff to open/close bank/ CIT/SSF accounts.
- Tax Management
- Supervising finance secretarial work
Spending authority: NA
- Based in CO with a focus on accounts payable, closeout procedures, and any other task assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor degree in Management or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in finance and accounts
- Good working knowledge of accounting.
- Knowledge of Nepal Tax laws and policies; proficiency in SSF / CIT / banking transactions
- Knowledge of internal control systems;
- Compliances and the ability to look at volume pressure are required.
- Communicating and influencing, attention to detail, objectivity, and integrity are required. Knowledge and use of the accounting/financial system is a requirement.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to engage reasonably confident and accurate manner in English (written and speaking) are required
This job has expired.