Department: Operation Department
Division/Area: Finance and Administration
Report To: Operation Director
Basic Function: Is responsible for planning and execution of Account,finance and administrative department.
- Prepare payment vouchers and make entries to finance software
- Prepare salary payrolls and make payments
- Handling of banking transaction, prepare cheques/letters and co-sign
- Opening of LC and monitoring of credit lines
- Ensure timely payment of utilities such as electricity, communication, water
- Monitoring and controlling of financial expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank and Cash books
- Handling of company office petty cash
- Prepare, reconcile and deposit of VAT and Taxes
- Filing of Finance, Administrative, HR and other documents
- Process of travel claims
- Ensure financial transactions are accordance to GoN regulations and company regulation
- Conduct and facilitate financial audit
- Update inventories of batteries (sales and purchase), equipment, furniture and office supplies
- Ensure insurance of inventory, vehicles and equipment and furniture.
- Ensure routine maintenance of vehicles and log book maintenance.
- Record keeping of sales return.
- Procurement of services, equipment and office supplies.
- Custom clearance.
- Compilation and reporting of daily attendance of staff and maintain leave records.
- Is given the authority to plan, organize, direct and control Finance and Administrative department within predetermined budgetary guidelines.
- Internal (Operation Director): Guidance and support Marketing staff: Coordination and Team Work
- External: Institution, Transport Agencies, Marketing agencies and suppliers, Custom, Government department and private companies