Education Level : Bachelor Degree in Management (Finace or Accounting)
Experience Required : More than or equal to 2 years
Core Competencies for the Position :
Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Nepali, demonstrated proficiency in computer applications including use of Microsoft office tools and design software should have influencing and coaching skills (ability to work with influence at different levels in the organisation); Facilitation and Presentation skills is essential ability to work independently and as an active team player should be self-motivated and have a high level of integrity and honesty; be willing to work under pressure; be creative and innovative with decision making and problem solving.
Desired Qualification and Experiences:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business administration and finance management related fields
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience administration and finance management in NGO sector
Language proficiency: Good spoken and written English and Nepali languages
Communication: Excellent inter-personal communication skills and learning attitude
Computer proficiency: Able to use basic MS word, MS excel Power Point, and FAMAS accounting software would be highly preferable.
- Administration and Finance Officer will work under Program Director of CZOP; the position holder is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Lead the admin and financial activities of CZOP
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Finance Statements required for donor/funding agencies ensuring whether the expenditure is in line with the approved budget breakdown and accounting principles
- Prepare, report and ensure the financial transactions, payments and procurements held as per organization policy and government regulations
- Verify the monthly or quarterly reconciliation report of bank account and expenditure for the reporting period
- Submit financial and admin report to Program Director on accounting principles, entry of vouchers/transaction into FAMAS software and production of required financial reports and statements
- Develop necessary reporting formats for having sound finance management of organization in consultation to theProgram Director and Board for its implementation.
- Coordinate and attend the meetings with government line agencies, CSOs and other stakeholders
- Ensure annual planning, periodic review and timely reporting of the projects and organizational activities
- Arrange administrative support for the program operation and CZOP campaign as assigned by the Program Director and Board.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Program Director with regards to financial reporting, verifications and accounting services
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Finance Statements required for donor/funding agencies, ensuring whether the expenditure is in line with the approved budget breakdown and accounting principles
- Ensure the financial transactions, payments and procurement held as per organization policy and government regulations
- Assist the board and Treasurer and Program Director in preparing the annual budgets of CZOP and its projects
- Maintain daily record of all financial transactions of the CZOP
- Other tasks as assigned in regards to financial reporting, verification and accounting
- Monthly Financial Reports - along with verified finance statements and Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS) and specific recommendations
- Timely report as per the donors requirements to the Donors and Program Director.
- Maintain government compliances in financial and administrative activities.
- Perform logistic and administrative support to the programs and CZOP campaign.
- Maintain smooth coordination with government line agencies, civil society organizations and other stakeholders
Interested candidates with the mentioned Job Specifications can send their updated CV/ Resume with Covering Letter mentioning the position to [email protected]
Apply before October 21, 2019 by 5:00 pm. This position is for three month initial probation period, will start from November 04, 2019. The Finance and Admin and Officer will report to Program Director, and the benefits for this position will be as per the personnel policy of CZOP.
Qualified and eligible persons with disabilities, women candidates and those from disadvantaged backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process.