Position: Field Supervisor
Organization Name: Human and National Development Society (HANDS) Nepal
Duty Station: Kamalamai Municipality-06, Sindhuli Field Office.
Working area: Sindhuli District
Project Name: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) –Project
Deadline: 06,January 2022
No.of vacancy: 6
Contract type: Fix term regular staff
- PCL level or +2 Passed, At least 2 years’ experience in community mobilization in WASH program implementation or similar experiences in previous as WASH facilitator, WASH trigger or social mobilizer.
- Good knowledge in Sanitation Hygiene Master Policy, guideline, local level planning process. Depth knowledge on Total sanitation campaign
- Communication, Facilitation skills in local languages and Nepali communication, coordination and reporting skill is key skill for this position. Data base reporting is essential requirement for the position
- Two-wheel driving and Basic Computer skill (Word, excel, power point, Internet email and database management) will be asset but not mandatory
- Facilitate WASH champions and community to prioritize WASH activities for annual planning process required as per community need
- Facilitate WASH champions to mobilize community and different groups i.e are water users group and forest users group
- Support community volunteers to conduct BCC sessions, data collection, and community meeting and community level coordination.
- Coordination with local government and community for project implementation of the Action Plan including its self-monitoring and implementation.
- Inform and educate the community on the benefits of O&M fund as well as water use tariff for the sustainability of the scheme. Assist community in the selection process of the care takers.
- To conduct community and school level survey, awareness program on sanitation and hygiene at school through WASH Champions in schools
- Conduct orientation and meeting with concerned local stakeholders, boys, girls, youth, women and stakeholders.
- Formation of WASH CC in schools and Wards
- Mobilize responsible committee members for intensive WASH initiatives.
- Regular collection of BCC session data from WASH champions and monitoring to BCC session regularly
- Organized review reflection with WASH champions and Health facility
- Regular collection of data of growth monitoring from selected HF and organized review reflection with HF staff
- Facilitation in WASH planning and water safety plan preparation including planning process
- Keep systematic record of project activities and submit event, monthly and periodic reports to the project coordinator.
- Coordination with ward and municipality level is another task.
- Facilitation in gender and WASH monitoring tools during its roll out process.
- Digital friendly
Interested qualified candidate can apply for the position by visiting HANDS Nepal office (Kamalamai-6,Sindhuli or via email [email protected]. For the more information can contact at 047520967 within office time.